Fund the Family of a Fallen Ranger
Your gift goes directly to the Emergency Fund which helps the families of Fallen Rangers that die or get killed in the line of duty.
Each family receives a once off financial support of $2,000 USD which ensures their children can continue schooling, and can also help with emergency care (accomodation, health, etc). It can also help the widow(er)s set up a small enterprise to support the family into the future.
You can dedicate your gift and get a physical card or a printable ecard to be sent to you or to your loved ones.
Please add the instructions for your dedication to the notes on the order at check out ,along with the email or postal address you’d like to send the card to. You can also email us this information, or any questions you have on email@example.com.
How does the Emergency Funds for Fallen Rangers help:
• 82% of Rangers in Africa & Asia have faced a life-threatening situation
• Worldwide over 100 Rangers are killed in the line of duty every year (one every 3-4 days)
• Two-thirds of Rangers lack any form of health or life insurance – leaving widow(er)s without compensation should the worst happen
• Financial support ($1500 USD) to the families of Rangers killed in the line of duty enables Rangers’ children to continue their education and allows widow(er)s to start small businesses and/or secure tenure on the family home
• With just $200,000 USD per year we can ensure the families of all known Fallen Rangers are compensated
• $500,000 USD per year would enable us to expand our support to Fallen Rangers’ families Ensuring that the children of Fallen Rangers can fulfil their potential... We are working towards ensuring that 100% of the families of the fallen are supported into the future, advocating for longer-term solutions such as improved life and health insurance for Rangers.
You can dedicate your gift and get a physical card or a printable ecard to be sent to you or to your loved ones. Please add your dedication to the notes on the order and the email or postal address you'd like to send the card to. You can also email us this information after you purchase to firstname.lastname@example.org