School program options include:
- ‘Life of a park ranger’ talks
- Custom designed lectures (preschool to university)
- Adventure reading of the Ranger in Danger series for 7-13 year olds
- ‘Project Connect’ – the creation of postcards to be sent to park rangers around the world
- Documentary screening and activities
School curriculum resources – New
The new resources have been created from the ground up by skilled educational professionals and meet the requirements of the Australian Curriculum (AusVELS). Directly addressing the AusVELS Domain of Civics and Citizenship, and the cross-curricular priority area of Sustainability, these teaching materials will support teachers to deliver an innovative and engaging program of learning. The suggested projects have been created for students in Level 3 (Grade 3 & 4), Level 4 (Grade 5 & 6) and Level 5 (Year 7 & 8).
These resources can be downloaded from below. We encourage teachers to register via the form at the bottom of this page so we can keep you updated on new resources and project suggestions.