Workplace Giving is a simple and flexible way you can support the work we do.
Workplace Giving allows employees to donate to The Thin Green Line Foundation regularly through their employer’s payroll system. Donations are made from a person’s pre-tax salary, and some employers even choose to match employee donations.
The process is simple:
- speak with your payroll manager about a nominated amount you’d like to donate each pay cycle
- refer them to the Good2Give or Benevity website
- request your payroll officer forwards your remittance details to:
The Thin Green Line Foundation
P.O. Box 45
Balnarring VIC 3926
Or email: [email protected]
By making a Workplace Giving donation:
- you don’t need to keep any tax receipts
- you donate before you’re taxed so you benefit every pay
- every cent of your monthly donation will contribute to supporting rangers on the front-line of conservation
- you’ll receive regular updates on how your support is contributing to the work we do for